Saturday, June 16, 2012

Daily 5 and CAFE Book ~ Book Study!

Hey everyone!  The books I ordered just yesterday arrived today and that reminded me that I wanted to make sure you all knew about the summer book study for The Daily 5 and The CAFE Book.  I first read about the book study on Laura Candler's blog Corkboard Connections.  There has been a special blog set up for the book study by Lorraine Vasquez of the Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies.  Should you want to join in with me and participate, go to and follow the blog We Read,We Blog, We Teach.  The books can be found on Amazon and ship oh so quickly!  There is a schedule posted in calendar format on the We Read, We Blog, We Teach blog.  The book study begins on July 1 with three weeks spent on The Daily 5 and then three weeks on The CAFE book.  Click the button below to follow We Read, We Blog, We Teach!


We Read, We Blog, We Teach

No comments:

Post a Comment